Reports to: Executive Director
Status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Location: Evanston, IL
To apply, send resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org noting Operations Coordinator in the subject line.
The Office Coordinator is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Reports to the Executive Director
- Within Alpha Phi Foundation, the Coordinator has primary working relationships with the Executive Director, the Foundation Board, senior management team, Foundation and Fraternity staff and service providers.
- Answer calls and emails, triaging to appropriate staff members as needed.
- Sort mail and share incoming materials with the appropriate staff person.
- Organize all logistics for in-person board meetings (hotel, transportation, meals, etc.).
- Work with Executive Director to facilitate creation of agenda and all supporting documents for Board calls and meetings.
- Manage meeting room reservations and travel logistics for Board and staff as needed.
- Monitor and fulfill merchandise orders while keeping careful track of all inventory.
- Update addresses in both the Foundation and Fraternity's databases on a regular basis.
- Maintain office services including the organization and ordering of supplies.
- Manage office operational procedures through the design and implementation of policies.
- Monitor staff timesheets, track PTO calculations and update in payroll processor.
- Assist with coordination of logistics for Fraternity's Leadership Conferences and biennial Convention
- Attend Fraternity leadership programming as a Foundation representative as needed.
- Liaise with other agencies, vendors, organizations and groups as needed.
- Attend Foundation staff meetings (weekly)
- One-on-one meetings with Executive Director
- General office work is included, as it is for all Foundation staff, such as:
o Filing and correspondence
o Answering and directing phone calls as appropriate
o Responding to emails within 24 hours
Expected to be proficient with Microsoft Suite programs and ability to learn The Raiser's Edge and Luminate Online.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum two years of office experience preferred.
- Practical knowledge of annual giving operations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with donor database software.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.