This month, we invite you to rally your sisters by participating in our Sweetheart 16 social media challenge. Using the competitive spirit of March Madness, we'll be highlighting the 16 collegiate chapters closest to reaching the $1,500 goal to fund an AED. Our very own Sweetheart 16!
- The social media challenge will launch at 10 a.m. CST on March 23, 2015 and run through April 6, 2015.
- Donors who make a gift during this time will be entered to win a Fitbit! Donate now.
- Sweetheart 16 rankings will be updated on a daily basis on our website.
- It's anybody's game! Chapters who receive a surge in donations can earn a spot in the Sweetheart 16.
- Once a chapter is funded, they will join other fully-funded chapters in our AED Hall of Fame.
Together we can make Sweetheart 16 a slam dunk!
You can join the excitement by spreading the word about Sweetheart 16 on your social media accounts. Below are suggested posts and images for each social media platform.
Feel free to use these or create your own to encourage your chapter sisters to participate.
Let's get an AED for @ChapterTwitterAccount! Donate now to support @aphifoundation's #APhisHeartAEDs: http://bit.ly/1BRyngi #Sweetheart16
Want to make your bracket a slam dunk this year? Join me in supporting Chapter (School) in Alpha Phi Foundation's #Sweetheart16 campaign! Every donation gets us one step closer to funding an AED for the chapter and adding them to the AED Hall of Fame. Join me by making your gift today and you'll be entered to win a Fitbit! http://bit.ly/1BRyngi #APhisHeartAEDs
The best way to stay up to date on our Sweetheart 16 standings is to follow
Alpha Phi Foundation on social media.
Accounts to Follow
Hashtags: #Sweetheart16 #APhisHeartAEDs
Facebook page: facebook.com/AlphaPhiFoundation
Twitter account: @aphifoundation
Instagram account: @alphaphifoundation
Want to locate your chapter's Twitter account? Check the Fraternity website here.