The Gold Society recognizes alumnae donors who embody our gold standard of giving with a recurring monthly gift.
Gold Society donors are leaders in philanthropy. These women serve as role models for young alumnae, collegiate members and all women, inspiring them to invest in the future of Alpha Phi through their individual gifts.
What are the benefits of joining?
Establishing a monthly gift is an easy and efficient way to support the programs you love all year long, and comes with many donor benefits:
- Automated monthly tax-deductible giving
- Gold ivy leaf pin to signify your membership
- Invitations to special Foundation events
- Power of Philanthropy e-newsletter
- Recognition in the Alpha Phi Quarterly and on Alpha Phi Foundation's website
What level of giving is required?
Gifts of $5/month or more qualify for the Gold Society. That's it! If you'd like to give more, you'll be eligible for Alpha Phi Foundation's other donor recognition societies, depending on the amount of your gift.
Click here to view a list of current members.
Click here to learn more about the Gold Society through our frequently asked questions.