Since our founding in 1872, Alpha Phis have been making history.
This March, in celebration of Women's History Month, we invite you to
commemorate our rich history and the women who made it.
Here are 5 ways to join the celebration:
- Join us Thursday, March 19 for a webinar featuring Alpha Phi Foundation's Archivist and History Book Author, Jenny Thompson (Alpha Lambda-Alumna Initiate), and Heritage Committee Member, Kathleen Feeney Hiemstra (Delta Theta-Western Michigan). Both women were integral to the creation of Alpha Phi International Fraternity: The First Fifty Years (1872-1922), Union Hand in Hand. They will discuss milestone moments in Alpha Phi history and will take questions from the audience. Register today.
- Help your collegiate chapter preserve Alpha Phi history by purchasing a copy of Alpha Phi International Fraternity: The First Fifty Years (1872-1922), Union Hand in Hand for the chapter's collection. Click here to see if your chapter is in need of a copy.
- Follow Alpha Phi Foundation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We will feature photos, articles and facts from our history throughout the month.
- Be a part of Alpha Phi History. Share your favorite stories and photos with us here.
- Make a gift to Alpha Phi Foundation in support of our heritage programs and the preservation of our archives collection. Select "heritage" from the drop-down menu on the donation page.