What criteria is used to evaluate Forget Me Not Grant applications?
Applications are accepted by Foundation Staff, who verifies eligibility based on criteria approved by the Foundation Board of Directors, which includes:
- 1. The applicant is a member of Alpha Phi Fraternity who has completed the requirements of the Forget Me Not Grant application
- 2. The severity of applicant’s hardship and the extent to which the applicant may alleviate that hardship with existing income, resources, and circumstances
- 3. The existence of applicant’s liabilities and other factors that may diminish the applicant’s ability to allocate income or resources to alleviate the specific hardship
- 4. Evidence the applicant is seeking any and all available support to alleviate the hardship
- 5. The existence and level of prior or current financial support the applicant has received or is receiving from the Foundation or any other source